magicsaucer
virtual diary

MU online addict

*I WROTE THIS PIECE FROM ANOTHER BLOG THAT I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO PURSUE (THAT WAS 3 YEARS AGO).THIS IS FROM A NOOB POINT OF VIEW SO BEAR WITH ME.

Photobucket


online game addict

its been awhile since i have been playin online games. MU online is the top on my list game....at first, i never really paid attention to it... i would listen to its background music (my bayaw has this game on his pc) the one in Atlans,and i would feel like im a fish at sea world.


Photobucket
It sounds creepy especially at midnight but then again it must be a really interesting game since my bayaw is investing so much time,money,and electricity just to be able to play it 24/7.

one day he told me to try it!!!! and my immediate response was ...NOO WAY!!! jose!!. i have poor control of my id i explained,,, errr and i might be hooked up to it (like you are now!!) excuses,excuses,....

And that was the day i discovered the beauty of MU...
so i told myself this is just a test... to satisfy my curiosity..blah blah..
and then here i go figthin spiders at lorencia,
Photobucket

so thrilled watchin a yeti bein hit by my lightning powers!!! Oh im a wizard by the way!! and on and on i go till i was able to warp from one place to another, be it arena or ...of course my own aquarium..ATLANS.

Photobucket

i began to get eyebags... and i slept late... and i became a zombie...
i was afraid i would get hooked to this game and thats what i became... hooked big time!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

July 23, 2005

Photobucket

2 commented:

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com


Anonymous

 Name Of Applicant in Full:……..Sharon Sim
2. Telephone Numbers:……….na
3. Address and Location:…….sg
4. Amount in request………..na
5. Repayment Period:………..na
6. Purpose Of Loan………….just because
7. country…………………sg
8. phone…………………..na
9. occupation………………scammer
10.age/sex…………………female
11.Monthly Income…………..a lot
12.Email……………..urgentloan22@gmail.com


Main Dish

My photo
I'm a practicing Surgical Nurse who decided to create A Virtual Diary from the Coast of Panay to the Coast of Jeddah .. and onwards.

Followers


magic